Job Position :BPO Team Lead Voice Process (International process)
Experience : 2 - 6 Years
Location : Chennai, Hyderabad
Education : Graduation
Job Description :
- Manage a team of 22 CSRs.
- Monitor and drive teams to ensure all KRAs are achieved.
- The Team Leader’s role is to ensure individual agents are performing against targets, reviewing their performance and coaching/training them to do so.
- The Team Leaders will meet on a regular basis with their Manager both to provide feedback but also to receive instructions or actions.
- The Team Leader is responsible for keeping their agents informed of what is happening in the centre and anything that may impact on the agents.
- Work along with peers and supervisors and Quality team to meet the KPIs.
- Develop aligned team members by creating learning opportunities.
- Attend client con-calls and calibration sessions.
- Provide feedback to team members based on observations made by the client spocs and quality audits.
- Should have basic knowledge about Contact Centre Services, i.e., Voice and Non-Voice operations.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q4, Level 5, A1 & A2, Cyber Towers, HiTech City,
Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081