Job Position : Oracle Apps Procurement Analyst
Location : Hyderabad
Openings : 3
Experience: 5 – 10 years
Interface between our regional subsidiaries, suppliers, and/or Corporate Finance team.
- Place, expedite, and status orders daily in accordance with Oracle's Global Purchasing/Finance policy.
- Monitor the cost, schedule, and scope of assigned standard and nonstandard contracts.
- Manage supplier invoice holds.
- Analyze global spending trends and recommend cost saving opportunities.
- Identify, propose and initiate implementation of process efficiencies/improvements.
- May provide feedback to Product Development on product usability.
- May assist in training of new buyers and end users.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
- May have project lead role
- Extensive commodity knowledge, excellent written and oral communication, customer service, computer and negotiation skills, and ability to multitask.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q4, Level 5, A1 & A2, Cyber Towers, HiTech City,
Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081