Job Position : QA Automation Engineer
Education: Bachelor's degree (or the equivalent) in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, a field closely and directly related to the nature of the work.
- Running Feature Testing and conducting Unit test for automating the Performed Smoke, Regression, Sanity, Usability and Functionality and tested Web-Services both SOAP/REST using SOAP UI.
- Involved in identifying Integration User-Stories and Tasks during the Sprint Planning Sessions. Worked on agile/scrum project and involved in every release and prepared test report document and signed off on testing activities.
- Used SQL to perform data base testing, Logs for Events Validations & mainframe for green screen validation and involved in Functional, Regression, sanity, smoke and Exploratory testing etc.
- Developed BDD tests by writing behaviors and step definitions. Developed required Selenium Support code in JAVA.
- Involved in fixing the defects through pass 1, 2, 3 of the Integration Testing. Involved in upgrading servers to the latest JDK versions. Involved in updating the latest Jar files and source code in arifactory.
- Performed data validation in the mainframe system after the policies have been run through the batch cycle.
- Developed Test Plans by incorporating User Profiles, Configurations, Environments, Risks, Test Scenarios, Schedules and Analysis and Presentation of Results.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
135 E. Algonquin RD , Suite#B ,
Arlington Heights, IL-60005